Passionate volunteers make CVC unique!
The opportunities to help CVC help your community are endless! Below are links that will help you get closer to being a valuable member of CVC. Also below are the listed perks of working with CVC.
Perks of Working with/Volunteering/Partnering with CVC
- Make a positive physical impact in your community
- Empower others to rise above the challenges they face by being supportive
- Learn how to communicate in a diverse setting
- Feel powerful in that you changed somebody’s life for the better
- CVC can co-sponsor and help out with events with you that benefit the community
- Gain more networks and business relations through being an active member with cVC
- CVC can work with you to learn about cultural awareness and diversity within the workplace
- All monetary donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- The donated money will go directly to people that rely on CVC and that are using CVC’s services
- Other items can be donated, too: gently-used and clean clothes, gently-used toys, and office and school supplies
- Build up your college resume
- Network with CVC’s partners: St. Joseph’s Hospital, Fort Wayne Police Dept., local media, YWCA, and etc.
- Improve upon skills that you can contribute to CVC
- Gain interpersonal and technical skill experience